Hi! I'm Keipu-. I'll write ocurrece of everyday!
Last saturday, I went to bar in Ykohama with Haruna. I talked about a lot of things with driknking. We ate a lot of foods, so we satisfied. Then, we went to karaoke after drinking. We sang love song, but we don't have a boy friend, so we felt very sad:( We finished karaoke at 11:15p.m. We stayed there long time, so we were very tired! We went back to my house. After we arrived at my house, we were talking and eating with watching TV. We had a good time!
Next day, we got up at 12:30 p.m. We wanted to eat, but we were very tired, so we ordered pizza by phone! It was delicious and we finished to eat early. Then, she went back to her home. I enjoyed weekend.
Oh,poor you...poor me!It's Ok.Maybe you can get a handsome guy until Christmas!AND...XXX
返信削除HAhahahahahahahahahahaha~
You woke up at 12:30?! I wish I could do that sometimes!
返信削除