
Hi! It's cold recently>< On January 10, I went to coming of age ceremony!! I have two this ceremony,because our my hometown was consolidated by Fuji city,so we held it ourself in Fujikwa.
I got up at 4:00!!!!!!!I was sleepy and sick. Then, I went to hair salon and dressing long-sleeved kimono. I was felt tight and more sick... Next, I went to ceremony in Fujikawa. I saw a lot of friends of junior high school!! We said "Long time no see!! And beautiful~~~~~!!" each other.^^;hahaha
We watched good old pictures,and sang school song. I enjoyed there;)☆
In the afternoon, I went to ceremony of Fuji. I saw a lot of friends of high school. We took many picutures!! I didn't attend ceremony,and talked with my friends. I enjoyed there too;D
In the evening, I went to alumuni meeting in junior high school!! I drank a lot,so I said strange word X( I watch myself....
Next early morning, I came home! I was very very very....tired.........I slept at once. I enjoyed coming of age day~~~~~:)♪
Wow! You're very beautiful.
返信削除I enjoyed my coming of age day, too.