2010年1月25日月曜日

Elementary school students have own mobile phone.

When I got into a train, I saw that an elementary school student used a mobile phone. I estimated that she was a 7 or 8 yeas old. It surprised for me. Also, my mother said “A 3 grade in elementary school who came my house to learn calligraphy had a mobile phone.” Do you agree that elementary school students have own mobile phone? I strong disagree it.

The first reason is that ability of communication tends to decline. If they often use e-mail, they won’t be good at talking. As one opinion, we can tell by using e-mail, if they don’t tell directly. However, it’s important to tell clearly when we are child. If they become adult, they can’t talk in public.

In addition, they will become a drop in scholastic ability, if they depend on mobile phone. According to the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Techology, Scholastic ability of elementary school students decline year after year. To add to a lot of disturbing of study and mobile phone makes them poor. Moreover, they use it during class is big problem today.

The most important reason is there are a lot of harmful web site, so it possible to be involved crime. Recently, we can stop seeing harmful site, so parents said “ We can block harmhul site,so it’s safety for children.” However, there are a lot of web site besides harmful site. We don’t know where is danger lurk. Children lacks of sense, so children shouldn’t use web site.

In conclusion, there are a lot of risk through children has own mobile phone. Mobile phone is very useful , but it’s not important for them. It’s early to have it for them, so I think elementary school students shouldn’t have mobile phone.

6 件のコメント:

  1. I disagree before,but now agree with you.However I think something is neccesary for safe of children instead of mobile phone.

    \(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)/

    返信削除
  2. I really agree with your opinion. Elementary school student don't have to have mobile phone yet. I think most of them tend to wanna play soccer, baseball, onigokko or something like that. But recently it has a little bit changing,right? When children are staring at mobile's screen, I feel sad. I also think it's important to enjoy making conversation with their friend.

    返信削除
  3. I agree with you,Keipu. If they use cell phone a lot, thair scholastic ability (especially writing skill) may drop...it's too fast for them to use.

    返信削除
  4. I agree with you!!
    Mobile sellphones are very terrified!!

    返信削除
  5. I agree with you. I think cell phone is danger to children. It is too early to have Elementary school studeants have cell phone.

    返信削除
  6. Organization: Good

    Content: Okay. More data, exmples, and explanation needed.

    Language Use: Okay
    X “disagree it” >>> “disagree with it”

    X "Children lacks of sense" >>> “Children lack common sense”

    Grade: A-

    返信削除