Hi! How was your weekend?
I enjoyed weekend:D
Yesterday, I went to Harajyuku to go to the beauty salon. I ordered to cut my hair and colored them. I talk hairdresser about haircolor everytime, so I had decided color this time too. He and I talked while he cutted my hair. He was very interesting!! I like him;)
Then, I got syampoo and treatment, because my birthday was September! I couldn't see him in September, so I got this time. I was happy☆ Moreover, he discounts everytime! I recmend this salon to you.
After beauty salon, I went back to Yokohama, and I saw my friend. We had dinner and were talking for three hours!!!!!! I enjoyed this time=)
Today, I met superior of club. We went to LUMINE, and ate Viernamese foods. It was delicius♪ We were talking for a long time. I was glad to talk a lot of things with her. Incidentally, she apears show in BSFuji. Please check out!
I enjoyed recently:)
I full plan next week. Then I'm looking forwardt see Hiroki Narimiya next Saturday:D
I'll do my best next week too☆
See you;)
How was Narimiya?
返信削除I heard he was so cool!