2009年11月24日火曜日

Mitasai(’ω`)

I went to Keio University on Sunday, because this University held "Mitasai"!!
I went there with Kozue:) There were many many many.........people!!!!!!!!!!
I met a lot of friends! After she went back home, Haruna came thereX)
We met superior of her club. He treated us to "suigyouza"X) He is very kind and interesting!!!
I thanked for him, because we were helped him.. We beated down something, so we ate a lot of foods only 200yen!! Lucky~;) It was interesting to see many interesting people!! I enjoyed there. After that, we went back to Yokohama and we ate supagetti. We talked about LOVE for long time... I wanna get handsome boy friend---------><

1 件のコメント:

  1. You want to get handsome byfriend?You should go to Korea immidiately!There are many handsome guys^^ OR go to Shinokubo together~!HAHAHA~

    You should stay front of your TV on Wednesday night!You can watch so hot guys^^

    返信削除