2009年11月29日日曜日

Mother's Day~(^ω^)


    On Saturday, my mother came to Yokohama!! I was looking forward to come herX)
    First, we went to Motomachi and I mingled her shopping^^; Then, we ate supaghetti!! She and I got old, so we were very tired and stayed there for long time^^;haha
Third, we strolled in the Yamashita park. There were many many many.......couple!! We were away!!!!!!!!!X(haha... But we talked each other!
For example, about school, love, and future:) I can talk to her for anything!! We were talkimg there as we saw wonderful scene.
Last, we went to Minatomirai;) There were many many mny many.......cople too^^;hahahaha.........but we don't mind!It's OK~~~>< Minatomirai started to illuminate for Chiristmas!! Night view moved her'∀` After we ate dinner, we came home..
    On Sunday, we got up lately.
mom「What do you eat for lunch?」
kei「Chinese noodle! Let's go to the "IPPUDOU"」
^^;
Then, we decided to go there! We arrived there and There were many people lined!!,but didn't give up and lined for 20min!! We ate "HONTENKASANEAZI"! Of course, I ordered "THIN NOODLE" and "FEW GREASE"!!!!!!!!haha
It was very very....deliciousX) I was happy~~~~~♪
After that, she had to go back to Shizuoka.....;ω;
I missed her.....but I must go back to Shizuoka in December:)
I enjoyed weekendX)..........but.........I was very very very tiredX(
I must go to bed tonight....☆ Good night....☆

1 件のコメント: