2009年12月6日日曜日

busy=happy?

Recently, I'm very busy!! For example, I had to a lot of homework, part-time job, and played with my friends. I love very heavy schedule, but I remain tiredness badly nowadays.

Today, I didn't have a schedule, so I spent lazily'∀`
First, I got up at 12:00!! Then,I drunk coffee while I was watching TV. Next, I hung out the huton and clothes! It was clear weather, so they dried soon:)
Third, I cleaned my room. At this point, I was already tired....
After that, I went to the supermarket to buy ingredient of dinner. Eventually, I decided to cook "Mabodouhu".

I love staying indoors too, but I want t0 go outside none the less when It's sunny;)
I think I have a lot of schedule is happy, because I can lead a full life!!
I"ll do my best this week posotively too><☆

1 件のコメント:

  1. On saturday, I spent the all day lazily, too.^^
    It was very happy.
    It's very important for us to relax!

    返信削除