2009年11月8日日曜日

Active weekend☆

Hi! How was your weekend? I enjoyed this weekend too.
On saturday, I went to Shinjuku to decide Coming of Age Day in my hometown.
My hometown was Fujikawa town, but it was merged by Fuji city. That is to say, my hometown's name was nothing. We were very sad, so we dcided this ceremony by ourself!!!!
My hmetown had two junior high school, so we will do by combination. This detail has already decided, so we talked about last confirmation:) I'm looking forward to come this day♪

After this meeting, my friend came to my home;) She cooked dinner for me X)
She is good at cooking, so she is "DEKIJYO" I think that I have to imitate her!! After that, we were talking all the time...

I decided to diet!!!!! I strenuous to attain a goal!!!! Goal is -4kg until Coming of Age Day!!!!!!

4 件のコメント:

  1. wow!!Keina, you are already so thin!
    I think that You dont't need lose your weight(*^_^*)
    I wanna go your house and “NABE PARTY” with you~~♪

    返信削除
  2. I want to be DEKIJO or DEKI-KIRIN.ww

    返信削除
  3. I agree with Reina said!

    I worry about my hometown Fujinomiya.Maybe we have same adress in a few days:(

    NO WAY!!

    返信削除
  4. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除