Do you wanna get a new boy friend? Recently, it's getting cooler day by day. It'll come to Chrismas day. If you don't have a boy friend, you feel lonely, don't you? Don't give up! You don't late from now on. If you try this one, you get good boyfriend surely! I'll introduce to you about that how to get a boy friend.
The first step in the process of making a boy friend is that you should polish yourself. First of all, you should buy fashion magzines, and check popular fashion. Please you search fashion going with you. Then, you should become thin! After all, men looks figure of women, so we should become thin. But, don't act rashly! You should eat meal prperly. Let's get confidence!
In the next stage is that you should look for meeting. For example, you should go to "goukon", you get a man from your friend, and pick up a boy. It's imporant that you should act yourself. It's all over with waiting. There is no harm in trying. Yo should try to see you a lot of men.
At last, if you have pleasing man, you should give him a try! Please seak sweetly to him and listen to his speaking carefully. You should try to do a pupil in fravor with a man. Let's knock yourself out for him!
In conclusion, you should open your mind to get a boy friend. If you have perfect confidence, you can act yourself naturally. You try to do yourbest and let's get a new boy friend!!
No problem!!! You are very pretty girl!!
返信削除So you can get a nice boyfriend!!!
No problem!!! You are very pretty girl!! I think so too. In first step, check and try to be good proportion and to be fashionable. And in second step, we have to participate in GOUKON and get a boy perfectly. Afterthat, listen carefully about what he says. These are most important step & process i think so...
返信削除You're fantastic girl!!
Don't worry!I agree with pessy and yukya,you are so pretty,thin,and kind!
返信削除Recentry,I didn't read fashion magazines,,that's why I don't have a boyfriend>>>kkk
I think this eassy is right, because my sister recenttly got a boyfreind by Goykon.
返信削除So, I'll tell my friend who look for a boyfriend this eassy!!
It's interesting! I don't have a boy friend too, so I want to do something to get a new one.
返信削除to become thin is difficult, but if i have a boy friend, i can become thin! your writting is important!
I actually want boyfriend.
返信削除But I can't because I don't have charm point.(;_;)